Mission & Focus
The mission of the Natural Oncology Institute, Inc. is to find, generate and evaluate objective information on alternative and complementary care for those with cancer, to communicate this knowledge to individuals and practitioners and to provide practical assistance and support to those with cancer.
What we do
MAP OUT A PLAN
- Help the client define and locate the best course of treatment and provide psychological support
- Help with your trip logistics as needed (i.e. hotel reservations, transportation, etc.)
- Provide lodging and practical assistance for those diagnosed with cancer and his or her companion at the "Mango Retreat House"
- Provide the most up-to-date resources in alternative, integrative, and herbal therapeutics
- Evaluate research and clinical facilities, and compile and translate existing information for lay understanding
- Provide reference information for clients seeking a broader view of their care options
OFFER ADVICE AND CONSULTATIONS
- Collaborate with our network of professionals in the oncology community and provide referrals as needed
- Support all effective approaches to cancer care
- Research and analyze practical technologies and overlooked perspectives in cancer care
- To provide a full array of information to people with cancer and then help find the best therapies in accordance with their needs
- Find funding for people with cancer whose resources are depleted but who could have a good chance of remission